SAY HELLO TO THE ELTON JOHN AIDS FOUNDATION CHANNEL
Have you ever seen so many hearts?! Unlock the Elton John AIDS Foundation channel at kwpp.me for just $.99/year and Kwippit will pay 100% of net proceeds directly to EJAF to help promote their mission, increase visibility, and raise vital funds for their lifesaving work.
Together, we’ve partnered to launch The Butterfly Effect of Hearts campaign. Kicking off on World AIDS Day, December 1st, the campaign is poised to raise awareness for the foundation’s tireless efforts to end the AIDS epidemic in our lifetime.
To commemorate the cause, the ever-inspiring Sir Elton John and over two dozen of his celebrity friends will be sharing their hearts. Quite literally. Our wonderful contributors have created custom digital artwork that will be unveiled throughout the month on our exclusive Elton John AIDS Foundation channel.
Subscribe to the special channel and you’ll have access to all the Insta-worthy, celebrity-designed artwork. Even better? You can personalize celebrity hearts and share across your favorite messaging and social platforms.
Seriously, any platform.
It’s a cinch. Follow your heart and subscribe today.
What is Kwippit?
Getting Started with Kwippit
1) Go to app store and search for Kwippit.
2) Download the Kwippit app!
3) Open Messages.
4) Click the App icon next to the text field.
5) Click the App Drawer icon in bottom left corner.
6) If the Kwippit icon isn’t present in your Messages App Drawer, click the Store icon.
7) Click the Manage tab. Click the Kwippit Slider to enable Kwippit in your Messages.
8) Click the Kwippit icon to access the Kwippit keyboard and search for any Kwip you want to customize. Tap, type, send!
WHERE DOES MY $.99 GO WHEN I SUBSCRIBE TO THE EJAF CHANNEL?
Kwippit pays 100% of net proceeds directly to The Elton John AIDS Foundation – Kwippit keeps nothing.
WILL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO A NONPROFIT CHANNEL ON KWIPPIT BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Unfortunately no, your subscription to a nonprofit channel on Kwippit is not tax deductible. Your subscription fee is a payment to Kwippit for access a collection of branded images, with new and fresh imagery arriving throughout the year. Kwippit pays a license fee to each brand partner, frequently an amount equal to the total annual subscription fees earned from that channel (less the app store fee).
HOW DOES KWIPPIT MAKE MONEY TO SUPPORT ITSELF?
Kwippit currently generates very little revenue for itself. Kwippit’s has plans for revenue generation that include subscription fees to be paid by consumers from channels that aren’t nonprofit focused, sponsorship fees from companies that pay fees to support images and channels on Kwippit, and fees paid by companies for connectivity with users.
Kwippit’s future plans for revenue are dependent upon Kwippit generating consumer support images from artists, nonprofits and brands.
HOW ARE ARTISTS, NONPROFITS AND BRANDS SELECTED FOR INCLUSION ON THE KWIPPIT APP?
At Kwippit we evaluate artists, nonprofits and brands for inclusion on several carefully reviewed criteria including the following:
1) Does the artist, nonprofit or brand contribute to the betterment of our society?
2) Does the artist, nonprofit or brand lend itself to relevant content for messaging?
3) Does the artist, nonprofit or brand have a passionate consumer following?
4) Does the artist, nonprofit or brand stay active in media and with followers?