SAY HELLO TO
THE HUMANE SOCIETY CHANNEL
Lions, tigers, and wiener dogs, oh my! Unlock the Humane Society’s channel at kwpp.me for just $1.99/year and Kwippit will pay 100% of net proceeds directly to the Humane Society to support their animal advocacy efforts.
While a mobile app sounds small, the reach is limitless. Our app allows you to send tailor-made texts while simultaneously generating money for veterinary programs, sanctuaries, emergency shelters, and rescue efforts. We like to think of it as a grassroots partnership designed to promote animal advocacy and create a more humane world for people and animals alike.
Anyone with a smartphone and opposable thumbs can join (not to exclude our furry friends). Once subscribed, you will gain full access to all of the art in the Humane Society channel – which is customizable and free to share across all your favorite messaging and social activities.
But like any good groundswell movement, we can’t do it alone. We’re asking you to help move the needle. Subscribe to the Humane Society channel on the Kwippit app at kwpp.me, and together we can create a more humane world for animals, big and small.
What is Kwippit?
Getting Started with Kwippit
1) Go to app store and search for Kwippit.
2) Download the Kwippit app!
3) Open Messages.
4) Click the App icon next to the text field.
5) Click the App Drawer icon in bottom left corner.
6) If the Kwippit icon isn’t present in your Messages App Drawer, click the Store icon.
7) Click the Manage tab. Click the Kwippit Slider to enable Kwippit in your Messages.
8) Click the Kwippit icon to access the Kwippit keyboard and search for any Kwip you want to customize. Tap, type, send!
WHERE DOES MY $1.99 GO WHEN I SUBSCRIBE TO THE HSUS CHANNEL?
Absolutely 100% of net proceeds goes directly to The Humane Society of the United States – Kwippit keeps nothing.
WILL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO A NONPROFIT CHANNEL ON KWIPPIT BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Unfortunately no, your subscription to a nonprofit channel on Kwippit is not tax deductible. Your subscription fee is a payment to Kwippit for access a collection of branded images, with new and fresh imagery arriving throughout the year. Kwippit pays a license fee to each brand partner, frequently an amount equal to the total annual subscription fees earned from that channel (less the app store fee).
HOW DOES KWIPPIT MAKE MONEY TO SUPPORT ITSELF?
Kwippit currently generates very little revenue for itself. Kwippit’s has plans for revenue generation that include subscription fees to be paid by consumers from channels that aren’t nonprofit focused, sponsorship fees from companies that pay fees to support images and channels on Kwippit, and fees paid by companies for connectivity with users.
Kwippit’s future plans for revenue are dependent upon Kwippit generating consumer support images from artists, nonprofits and brands.
HOW ARE ARTISTS, NONPROFITS AND BRANDS SELECTED FOR INCLUSION ON THE KWIPPIT APP?
At Kwippit we evaluate artists, nonprofits and brands for inclusion on several carefully reviewed criteria including the following:
1) Does the artist, nonprofit or brand contribute to the betterment of our society?
2) Does the artist, nonprofit or brand lend itself to relevant content for messaging?
3) Does the artist, nonprofit or brand have a passionate consumer following?
4) Does the artist, nonprofit or brand stay active in media and with followers?