NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. CHALLENGE OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) CHALLENGE PERIOD: The Kwippit Challenge (the “Challenge” or the “Promotion”) starts October 1, 2019 at 12:01 A.M. ET and ends October 31, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. ET (the "Challenge Period").
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY AND BE A REGISTERED USER OF KWIPPIT. The officers, directors and employees of Kwippo, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) its subsidiaries and affiliated organizations and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are eligible to participate in the Challenge. Officer, directors and employees of Marden-Kane Inc. (the “Administrator”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Challenge is void where prohibited by law. Each Participant (the “Participant”), by participating in the Challenge, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’ decisions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Using your web-enabled mobile device, visit the Apple App store for your iOS device (The Challenge is not currently available for Android devices) and download and install the Kwippit application (the “App” or “Kwippit”) if you have not done so already. You can search for “Kwippit” in the Apple App store to locate the App. There is no charge to download the Kwippit App.
Once the App is installed, open it and at the bottom of the Leaderboard tap the button titled “Learn More & Start Playing”. On the next page, tap the “Register to Play” button and follow instructions provided. Once your registration is successfully processed, you will be entered into the Challenge and deemed a Challenge Participant (the “Participant”). All Participants will be awarded either one (1) Point (the “Points”) or five (5) Points for participating in the Challenge. Five (5) Points will be awarded for correctly identifying the name of the person who prompted you to register for the Challenge whereas one (1) Point will be awarded if a person’s name is not provided. You will also earn additional Points by recruiting other people to join the Challenge. You will earn one (1) Point for each person that credits you with their joining the Challenge. There is no limit on the amount of Points that can be earned via this method.
To participate in the Challenge with a mobile device, you must have a service plan for your web-enabled mobile device with your wireless service provider and a device that supports the App. Message and data rates may apply. See your wireless service provider for pricing plan details and capabilities.
The name of the person participating in the Challenge must be the authorized account holder of such email address utilized at time of registration, otherwise, participation in the Challenge may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of any respective prize winner, all Points earned will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used at time of account setup. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, a respective prize winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address.
4) LEADERBOARD: The Challenge Leaderboard will feature those Participants with the greatest amount of points earned during the Challenge Period. Each Participants rank (e.g., first position, second position, etc.) will be determined by (i) total score and (ii) chronological order. Challenge information will be updated on a regular basis as solely determined by the Sponsor. Challenge information will be updated on a regular basis as solely determined by the Sponsor. While it is believed that the contents of this leaderboard are accurate and reliable, accuracy and completeness of information contained herein is not guaranteed. In addition, Sponsor shall not be liable for any delay in keeping information contained on the leaderboard current.
5) CHALLENGE WINNERS: The top five (5) Participants at the close of the Challenge Period will be deemed Challenge Prize Winners, subject to verification and confirmation of eligibility. All decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding.
6) PRIZE: One (1) First Place Award: $500 Amazon.com eGift Card. Retail Value (the “RV”) of $500. One (1) Second Place Award: $250 Amazon.com eGift Card. RV of $250. One (1) Third Place Award: $125 Amazon.com eGift Card. RV of $125. One (1) Fourth Place Award: $75 Amazon.com eGift Card. RV of $75. One (1) Fifth Place Award: $50 Amazon.com eGift Card. RV of $50. Total RV of all Challenge prizes to be awarded is $1,000.
7) WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Each potential Challenge Prize Winner will be notified within five (5) business days after the close of the Challenge via text message and/or email utilized at time of registering for the Challenge with instructions on how to receive your prize.
Your wireless service provider may charge you for each text message sent or received, including those in connection with the Challenge. Please consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Message and data rates may apply.
8) GENERAL: eGift Cards are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer. Except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize shall be offered and no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Challenge are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Challenge, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Challenge or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible from www.kwippit.com/kwippit-challenge-official-rules/ throughout the Challenge Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CHALLENGE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and the Administrator assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Challenge; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Challenge; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Challenge or to download any materials from the Challenge. If, for any reason, the Challenge is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Challenge, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge in whole or in part, without further liability to the Participants or third parties. In the event the Challenge is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing (comprised of only those eligible Participants prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation) to award all prizes. With regard to this Challenge, the Sponsor and/or Administrator will contact those Participants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of any prize. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities (as defined below).
11) WINNER RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of entry into the Challenge, agree to release Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertisers, promotion agencies (collectively the “Released Entities”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Challenge page; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Challenge; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) preparing for, participating in, or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of any prize.
12) DISPUTES: The Challenge is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The construction, validity and interpretation of the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Challenge shall be resolved in the applicable court within Colorado.
13) WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Winners List, available after October 31, 2019, send an email with subject line: "Kwippit October Challenge" Winner’s List to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by November 30, 2019. The winners list will only be available after the all Winners have been verified.
14) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Kwippo, Inc., 1166 Santa Fe Drive, Denver CO 80204. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Apple Inc. and Amazon.com are neither participants nor Sponsors of this promotion.
Amazon, Kindle, Echo, Alexa, Dash, Fire, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Copyright 2019 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Participants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Participant’s personal use only.