KWIPPIT social good sweepstakes official rules
NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Social Good Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or the “Promotion”) starts July 1, 2018 at 12:01 A.M. ET and ends July 30, 2018 at 11:59 P.M. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. The officers, directors and employees of Kwippo, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) its subsidiaries and affiliated organizations, advertising and promotion agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. There are two ways to enter this Sweepstakes:
Via Kwippit App:
Using your web-enabled mobile device, visit the application store for your mobile device (namely the Apple App Store for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices) and download and install the Kwippit application (the “App” or “Kwippit”) if you have not done so already. You can search for “Kwippit” in your mobile device application store to locate the App.
Once the App is installed, open it and scroll to the Aspen Animal Shelter Channel located within the Channel Bar (at the top of the home page). Click on the Aspen Animal Shelter icon, expand the text, and click on “Unlock for $0.99/month” and follow instructions provided as well as agreeing to payment terms. Once payment has been successfully processed, you will be entered into the Sweepstakes and be awarded one (1) Entry (the “Entry”).
Auto-renewing Subscriptions purchased through an iOS application may only be cancelled by following the instructions located at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039. Auto-renewing Subscriptions purchased through an Android application may only be cancelled by following the instructions located at https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2476088?hl=en. If you cancel your subscription, you will have access to the subscription until the date that would have been your next billing date, after which you will be downgraded to the free service. Upon any cancelation, you will be downgraded to the free service. Use of Kwippit is subject to Sponsor’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://kwippit.com/terms-and-conditions.
To enter the Sweepstakes using a mobile device, you must have a service plan for your web-enabled mobile device with your wireless service provider and a device that supports the App. Data rates may apply. See your wireless service provider for pricing plan details and capabilities.
To enter without purchasing a monthly subscription: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, age, and email address (on a plain 3”x5” piece of paper, place in a stamped envelope) and mail to: Kwippit Social Good Sweepstakes, Attention: AC, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488. Maximum of one (1) mail-in entry allowed (1 completed envelope). Envelopes containing multiple entries will be disqualified. Mailed-in entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2018 and received by July 6, 2018.
Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per person/per email address. If any individual submits entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, they will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes Entry must be the authorized account holder of such email address, otherwise, Entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of the potential Grand Prize Winner, the Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry, and the potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the Entrant changes his or her email or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing to select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner from amongst all eligible entries received within the Sweepstakes Period will be conducted by the Administrator on or about August 9, 2018. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential Grand Prize Winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. All decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified within three (3) business days of the respective prize drawing by email at the email address provided at time of entry. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, sign, and return  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and; where legal, a Publicity Release (collectively the “Affidavit”) and  an IRS Form W-9 to include his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required. Completed documents must be returned to the Administrator by the date stated in the notification email/letter or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner. If the potential Grand Prize Winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to timely return the required paperwork without alteration and in the form presented by Administrator; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner in the Sweepstakes and receive the prize, and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
6) PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: $5,000 awarded in the form of a prize check. Retail Value (“RV”) of $5,000. Total RV of Grand Prize: $5,000.
7) GENERAL: Except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize shall be offered and no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
8) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible from https://kwippit.com/aspen-valley-sweepstakes-rules throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or to download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the entrants or third parties. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor and/or Administrator will contact the Entrant deemed as the potential winner for purposes of clearance and awarding of any prize. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities (as defined below).
10) WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertisers, promotion agencies (collectively the “Released Entities”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes page; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) preparing for, participating in, or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of any prize.
11) DISPUTES: The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The construction, validity and interpretation of the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in the applicable court within Colorado.
12) WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Winners List, available after August 15, 2018, send an email with subject line: "Kwippit Social Good Sweepstakes" Winner’s List to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by September 30, 2018. The winners list will only be available after the Grand Prize Winner has been verified.
13) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Kwippo, Inc., 3507 Ringsby Court, Suite 104, Denver CO, 80216. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Apple Inc. and Google are neither participants nor Sponsors of this promotion.
©Copyright 2018 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.