Types of Data We Collect. We collect personal information from users, as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, home address, mobile phone number, e-mail, gender, country of residence, language preference, birth year, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
When you use the Service to purchase any content, we will collect all information necessary to complete to perform that purchase, including your name, credit card information, and billing information.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Site, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Service that state that personal information is being collected.
b. Information Collected from Messages. We will collect information about the images you use in any messages you generate.
c. Information Collected via Technology.
Geolocation. We collect all available geolocation information from your device when you use the Properties. You can choose to disable our collection of geolocation information using the settings on your device.
d. Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us through www.kwippit.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
2. Use of Your Personal information
a. General Use. In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
facilitate the creation of your Account on our network;
identify you as a user in our system;
provide improved administration of our Services;
provide the Services you request;
improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
b. User Feedback. We often receive comments from users. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback.
c. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
a. Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the personal information you provide may be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information.
b. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; to perform the Services; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
4. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
b. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their user Account by contacting us or by editing their profile via the Service. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your User account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
5. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. Kwippit currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on responding to these signals.
6. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Kwippit and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Security of Your Personal information. Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3507 Ringsby Ct #104
Denver, Colorado 80216
Last Revised: April 7, 2016